collectively all information that you submit to International Mortgage Solutions (Middle East) Limited . This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions concerning personal data provided in the Data Protection Laws;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Data Protection Laws
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the UK GDPR, the Data Protection Act 2018, the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 (as amended); and any other regulations, code of practice, guidance as issued by the Information Commissioner’s Office from time to time;
the UK General Data Protection Regulation;
International Mortgage Solutions (Middle East) Limited, we or us
International Mortgage Solutions (Middle East) Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 10102818 whose registered office is at MICHAEL HOUSE UNITED KINGDOM , CASTLE STREET, EXETER, DEVON , EX4 3LQ;
Means any data processed in accordance with the Data Protection Laws
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by International Mortgage Solutions (Middle East) Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to International Mortgage Solutions (Middle East) Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, mortgageims.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, International Mortgage Solutions (Middle East) Limited is the “data controller”. This means that International Mortgage Solutions (Middle East) Limited determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Personal Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
We do not hold any other Personal Data concerning you or otherwise about you.
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you; and
b. data is collected automatically.
7. International Mortgage Solutions (Middle East) Limited will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
b. when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
c. when you complete surveys that we use for research purposes (although you are not obliged to respond to them);
d. when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
e. when you use our services;
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
b. we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed “Cookies”.
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you but only with your explicit consent and you may opt out of receiving such emails at any time;
c. contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail, and only in the event that you purchase certain products from us, for which we may contact you to offer similar products and services, and you may opt-out of receiving such communications at any time. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
9. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
10. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
13. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a. our employees, agents and/or professional advisors – to enable us to provide you with relevant services;
14. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
b. we store your Data on secure servers.
15. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
18. We may need to retain your personal data to comply with applicable laws or for legal, tax or other regulatory purposes. We will destroy your personal data once we are legally no longer required to hold your personal data.
19. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, save in certain circumstances. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
20. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
21. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
22. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
23. Data which we collect from you may be stored and processed in and transferred to countries outside of the UK and European Economic Area (EEA). For example, this could occur if our servers are located in a country outside the UK or EEA or one of our service providers is situated in a country outside the UK or EEA.
24. We will only transfer Data outside the UK or EEA where it is compliant with data protection legislation and the means of transfer provides adequate safeguards in relation to your data, eg by way of data transfer agreement, incorporating the current standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission.
25. To ensure that your Data receives an adequate level of protection, we have put in place appropriate safeguards and procedures with the third parties we share your Data with. This ensures your Data is treated by those third parties in a way that is consistent with the Data Protection Laws.
28. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
29. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
31. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
32. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling International Mortgage Solutions (Middle East) Limited to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; this will still enable the Website to function as necessary in order to provide you with our services.
33. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of cookie
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). By using the Website, you agree to our placement of functionality cookie.
34. You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
41. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
42. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Notice: Your home is at risk should you not maintain payments on a mortgage or other loan secured against it
Copyright © 2022 International Mortgage Solutions (Middle East) Ltd